+30 210 6383288
- The only Center certified in Greece by Ponseti International Association.
- It immediately and effectively manages and treats the whole spectrum of orthopedic trauma cases (fractures), using sophisticated techniques, ensuring fast recovery and prompt rehabilitation.
- It is staffed by Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons, awarded their specialization in Pediatric-Orthopedics by highly esteemed centers abroad.
- It is fully equipped with the latest technology equipment and in collaboration with the Medical Imaging Laboratory, it provides for the effective management of all cases.
- The Center also manages special diseases, such as:
- Clubfoot via the Ponseti method
- Neuromuscular disorders, such as cerebral palsy, meningomyelocele, etc
- Upper and lower extremities reconstruction in congenital or acquired conditions
- Elongations and/or angular deformities correction of long bones using sophisticated techniques (remotely controlled bone elongation)
- Imperfect osteogenesis (“Growing” Intramedullary Rodding)
- Our Center cooperates with Pediatricians, Pediatric-rheumatologists and Pediatric-neurologists in order to ensure the maximum treatment benefit for all patients in need of a combination therapy.
Anastasios Kanellopoulos – Chief (www.adkanellopoulos.eu)
For appointments: Monday-Friday 10:00-17:00