+30 210 6383000,
+30 210 6383070-2
The Department of Pediatric ENT at IASO Children’s Hospital accommodates cutting-edge medical equipment and highly specialized personnel to ensure the effective management of the entire range of ENT diseases affecting neonates, infants and children. Ear-, nose- and larynx-related diseases may be common, such as otitis, or rare, such as choanal atresia present at birth. Whatever the disease your child may suffer from, at the Department of Pediatric ENT at IASO Children’s Hospital, he/she will enjoy the best care possible.
The Department offers high quality healthcare services for Emergencies on a 24-hour basis, regular Outpatient Clinics and well-equipped Operating Rooms to facilitate the following Divisions:
- Division of nose and paranasal sinuses: for the diagnosis and treatment of disorders in the nose and paranasal sinuses, such as choanal atresia and nasal polyps.
- Division of laryngeal endoscopy: for the management of breathing, voice and swallowing disorders, in cooperation with Pediatric Gastroenterologists, Pediatric Pneumonologists and Speech therapists at IASO Children’s Hospital.
- Division of Otology-Otoplasty: in cooperation with the Department of Audiology at IASO Children’s Hospital for the surgical treatment of ear diseases, such as secretory otitis media (placement of ventilation tubes), chronic otitis, external auditory canal atresia, auricular (ear) appendages.
- Division of Head and Neck Surgery: the Division manages and treats routine procedures, such as tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy (cauliflower-like swellings) and frenectomy to more complex procedures, such as lymph node biopsy, removal of thyroglossal duct and branchial cleft cysts.
- Highly experienced Division of Neonates.
Michael Choulakis, Chief
Varvara Skia, Chief
Vasilios Ntrinias, Chief