The 4th Scientific Study Day at IASO Children’s Hospital titled “Current Pediatric Issues” will be held on Saturday 25 April 2015 at 08:45 a.m. at the Aegli Zappiou.
Renowned scientists from the whole spectrum of pediatric specialties will present all current pediatric issues and new methods applied as well as all the latest developments in Pediatrics.
Some of the issues to be discussed are:
- Vascular deformities
- Winter viral infections
- Complex cranio-facial disorders approach
- Foot conditions in children
- Bronchial asthma – prophylaxis
- Pediatric-cardiology/pediatric-cardiac surgery case reports
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Dr. Panagiotis Lagos, Professor of Pediatrics, Chief at IASO Children’s Hospital Medical Services, is the Scientist responsible for the event.
The participation is free of charge.
For more information, please contact: